This is a new working group that will explore ideas for potentially utilizing leading-edge technologies in ways that could significantly enhance the collection, processing, analysis, and visualization of data – especially large data sets. This working group will discuss technologies that may include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Mixed-Initiative Interactions
- Natural Language Processing
- Cognitive Agents/Clients
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Computer Vision
- Data Visualization
This working group should seek answers to questions such as:
- Are these technologies in or near a functional state?
- Can these technologies provide value to the University?
- What are the overall impacts to the University if these technologies are deployed?
Cognitive and Immersive Technologies working group fall semester 2018 meetings: 10/22, 11/26, 12/17 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm in W306B MSC